Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday

Christmas Break is already 1 week old, and I have spent 1 week with no To Do List and have survived quite nicely. Shocker? I think so. However, I think I am going to go nuts without some sort of goals for the rest of the break. So rather than a "To Do List," I will make a list of goals:

1. Finish the book I started, "The Hole In Our Gospel" by Richard Stearns.

2. Lose 6 pounds (Is that even possible to do between Thanksgiving and New Years? I guess I'll find out.)

3. Spend some time writing: Send out letters, journal, and perhaps even write a blog or two.

4. Sell something semi-valuable on Ebay. Easy money.

5. Play tennis. "It's too cold" is a really great excuse sometimes, but it shouldn't stop me from playing.

6. Art. I want to make some art to sell at Discovery. Or to give as gifts. I just want to make use of all the useless crap I compulsively buy at Hobby Lobby.

That's a start. And without mentioning my goals for Mario Kart. Oh wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment